OUR BASIC CUSTOM BASE COSTUME SERVICE DEPOSIT
This listing is for our base brand of custom costumes made to order, specifically made to your performer’s measurements or in the case of multiple costumes to more standardized sizing.
By placing this deposit, you will be scheduling a custom costume or leotard sans-rhinestones for production, with this deposit money going toward the total of your costume cost. Be sure to let us know your need-by date.
HMDA Costumes come sans-rhinestones, which means NO stones & NO Embellishments.
Photos depicted are dancers/costumes that have ordered a HotMess Dance Apparel™ Custom Base or Recital Costumes in this manner, and some of the photos have been provided by our customers. Please be sure to check our brand comparisons for price ranges.
HOW IT WORKS
- You pay for the item
- We meet (usually text, DM, video chat or telephone)
- During this convo, we will have questions about your wants and needs.
- Budget (see our ranges in our costume brand comparison table)
- You will be kept updated during the creation of your base or contemporary ensemble
- We like to do a fitting, this is done remotely with video chat or in person if you live locally.
Shipped fittings must be paid in full.
- Costume will be shipped insured to you sans-rhinestones once the balance, if any, is paid.
All agreements are done via text/DM. Any items discussed in person, telephone, or video chat will be recapped so that we have a record of items agreed upon or changed, if applicable.