- This is for studios that provide their own materials (4-way stretch) and notions.
Download the free HotMess Dance Apparel Base/Sans-Rhinestones Sample bid, and browse before jumping in. Priced to show finished product and a discount should the studio have their own team to finish straps and minor items. HMDA brand costumes come without stones and embellishments, i.e. feathers, trim, etc. If accessories are negotiated, it would be an add-on amount to this sample quote.
You are welcome to download all three brands’ sample quote files, which are all available on a separate listing in our on-line store.
Quote examples available:
- HotMess Dance Apparel – Bases (4-way stretch performance fabric)
- Studio Finishes
- HMDA – Bases (Nap: Velvet/Velour or Pleather)
- Studio Finishes
- HMDA – Bases (Stretch Fur)
- HMDA – Bases (Non-Stretch Smooth)
- HMDA – Bases (Non-Stretch Fur)
Please note: Sample quote for custom bases with multiple costumes
- Quotes with 2+costumes are estimated/bid and initially billed with # of dancers, but adjusted at final billing to reflect actual # of patterns made…Example: A group of 10 dancers all the same costume design & all the same measurements will be billed for only one pattern and the pattern materials fee for one pattern
- Actual # of patterns are not known by us until all measurements are provided
Just drop the item or items, if you also want to download the individual brands’ estimates, into your cart and go through checkout. The cost of these items is $0.00
Quotes are highly subjective to the requirements of the buyer booking the costume and the current market prices of the textiles and supplies needed and/or supplied; so please let these serve as examples only.
Notions provided by Client may include:
- Threads coordinated to fabric colors for Serger/Overlocker sewing (3-4 overlock spools)
- Threads coordinated to fabric colors for regular sewing (regular spools)
- Elastics needed based on design
- Zippers needed based on design
- Functional buttons
All items considered “notions” are to aid in functionality of the garments. Items used for non-functioning decorative appeal i.e. buttons, zippers, etc. are not considered essential for the functionality.