OUR PREMIUM PERFORMANCE COSTUME SERVICE DEPOSIT
This listing is for our base brand of custom costumes made to order, specifically made to your performer’s measurements.
By placing this deposit, you will be scheduling a custom premium quality costume for production, with this deposit money going toward the total of your costume cost. Be sure to let us know your need-by date. While we have been known to produce and deliver a fully custom costume in a short period of time, you should book your production date 4-6 weeks in advance of your “need-by” date.
HMDA Costumes come sans-rhinestones, which means NO stones & No embellishments other than feathers.
Photos depicted are dancers/costumes that have ordered a ContenderWear™ Custom/Semi-Custom Dance Costume in this manner, and some of the photos have been provided by our customers..
HOW IT WORKS
- You pay for the item
- We meet (usually text, DM, video chat or telephone)
- During this convo, we will have questions about your wants and needs.
- Budget (see our ranges in our costume brand comparison table)
- You will be kept updated during the creation of your costume
- We like to do a fitting, this is done remotely with video chat or in person if you live locally
- Costume will be shipped insured to you stage-ready sans-rhinestones once the balance, if any, is paid.
All agreements are done via text/DM. Any items discussed in person, telephone, or video chat will be recapped so that we have a record of items agreed upon or changed, if applicable.